Natural Lemon All-Purpose Scrub
Forget lemon-scented cleaners with synthetic lemon oils. Instead, freshen your home and take advantage of the antimicrobial properties of pure, natural lemon essential oil. Makes about 3 cups.
- 2 cups baking soda
- ½ cup liquid castile soap
- ½ cup water
- 10 drops organic lemon essential oil
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Pour into a squirt bottle and label.
- Be sure to shake before each use.
- Use to scrub sinks, countertops, bathtubs and toilet bowls.
- Rinse well after use.