Rustic Authentic Mexican Salsa
So easy to make and so flavorful. Adjust level of spice with number of and type of chiles. Enjoy!
- 4 to 5 medium Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 ½ tablespoons fresh lime juice
- kosher salt
- Combine tomatoes, jalapeño, garlic, cilantro and juice of fresh lime in bowl.
- Stir well and salt to taste.
- Allow time to stand in order for flavors to blend well and fully develop.