Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Miso Dressing
Never thought that your family would not only eat, but love brussels sprouts? Try this recipe, your family will be begging for it every week. Enjoy!
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed or safflower oil
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons white miso
- 1 ½ teaspoon fresh honey
- 1 teaspoon organic tamari (or soy sauce)
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° F with rack in upper third of oven; line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Trim stems from brussels sprouts and cut in half lengthwise.
- Using a melon baller, carefully remove some of the inner leaves to form a scoop shape.
- Toss scoop halves with oil, salt and pepper on baking sheet.
- Bake until crisp and browned, about 25 minutes.
- Whisk mayonnaise, vinegar, miso, honey and soy sauce in a small bowl until will combined.
- Arrange brussels sprouts on a serving platter; serve with miso dressing.