Parmesan Snap Peas
This is a great, vibrant way to serve delicious spring peas! Works well with all seasonal peas such as snap peas or English peas. Serves 4-6. Enjoy!
- 4 cups snap peas; washed and ends trimmed
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan, preferably Parmigiano Reggiano
- ¼ cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- pinch of salt
- pinch of fresh ground pepper
- pinch of cayenne
- pinch of garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Lay peas out on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, cayenne and garlic powder.
- Top with gated cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is golden brown.
- Serve warm.